Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A backyard shed

This photo of a Shed is one of the first that I ever took with my Kodak Retinette 1A.  I read up on my settings and recommended apertures and it turned out perfectly.  It's a satisfying photo because I had no idea if I could set everything properly on the old fully manual camera.

It's too bad that Kodak is having trouble these days.  If you've ever enjoyed a Kodak moment, this might be a great week to go and buy some Kodak products.  If you are interested in a good digital camera, you might read my Digital Camera Review:  Kodak Z950 EASYSHARE digital camera.  Another winner from Kodak was the Kodak EasyShare P85 Digital Picture Frame.  In time, I'm sure that the Rochester, New York, company will get things turned around.  If we all run out and stock up on film, we might be buying them a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment