Monday, March 5, 2012

My Olympus Infinity Junior 35mm Point & Shoot Film Camera

I've found another cool point and shoot film camera:  the Olympus Infinity Junior 35mm Film Camera.  It's a pocket-sized, fully automated, film camera.  It takes excellent pictures with a minimum of fuss.  Best of all, if you are lucky, you can find one for less than $10 at your local thriftstore.  Here is a more complete review:

 I've been very pleased by the photos that I've taken with this little beauty.  It's done well handling light and dark situations!

 Here is a picture of a highly reflective building:
Here is a silhouette shot at sunset:

1 comment:

  1. I love this camera. Find 'em at thrift shops and yard sales. Last week, I liberated one from a thrift store, together with a Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim -- for under $5.

    ReplyDelete